Phone Number Services
Basic Phone Numbers
- Wireline numbers
- No features
- Local numbers for US & Canada
- Toll-free numbers for US & Canada
- Free porting
Enhanced Phone Numbers
- Wireline numbers
- Local for US & Canada
- Local includes 911, caller ID display, outbound caller ID (LIDB)
- Toll-tree includes caller ID display
- Free Porting
Local Phone Number Footprint
- All numbers new DID and port-in
- US on-net: 8,500+ Local Rate Centers
- US Off-net: 2,000+ Local Rate Centers
- Canada Off-net: 300+ Local Rate Centers
Inbound Voice Services
US and Canada Local DID Inbound Usage
- Simple flat rate per minute. Free porting on all US phone numbers, however there are charges for Canada porting. No matter where your business is, we’ve got you covered with our extensive On-Net footprint. Simple pricing means you will know exactly what you’re paying.
US Toll Free Inbound
- Default footprint is US 48 and Canada. One simple flat rate with free porting. Provide your customers with a Toll-Free number to reach you and drive more calls to your business. Port your numbers to Voyant for free.
Outbound Voice Services
United States Outbound Calling
- Five zones each with flat rate per zone. Zones are based on cost to destination. Over 91% of US destinations covered in least expensive zone (153k prefixes of 167k prefixes). Global coverage ensures customers can do business anywhere.
Canada Outbound Calling
- Three zones, each with flat rate per zone. Over 98% of Canada destinations covered in least expensive zone (20.7k prefixes of 21k prefixes). Your employees will be able to call more customers and reach them easily.
- Global Coverage and rate by destination. Don’t let your phone system interfere with your business.
Emergency Services (e911)
Register Emergency Addresses
- The Voyant SIP Trunking product allows customers to register an emergency address for their phone numbers.The Voyant SIP Trunking product allows customers to register an emergency address for their phone numbers.
- Simply upgrade your phone number to enhanced to enable it for 911 calling.
- ECRC fee of $75 for each call to 911 from a number that is not Enhanced. Reduce emergency services response time by pre-registering your number for e911.
Configurable International Daily Spend Limit
Set a Daily Spend Limit
- Disable International calling once that limit has been reached.
- Calls are rejected and a notification is sent to the Customer administrator to inform them that the limit has been reached.
- Traffic Analysis determines if there is suspicious dialing patterns.
- Rest assured that your SIP trunk is protected from fraudulent activity by using automated systems that monitors international dialing and protects your account even if your on-premise systems are compromised.
Self Service, Fully-Automated Provisioning
Instant Service Delivery
- Buy or configure services around the clock without talking to Voyant.
- Get services on-demand when you need them. No waiting.
Call Recording Services
Record Calls Per Trunk
- Inbound, outbound, in all directions.
- Search, view, and listen to recordings. In the future, will offer Emma transcription for multi-voice modeling to transcribe the call with each voice having its own identity in the transcription. Record and store the calls that are important to you.
- Voyant’s One-Click service allows you to turn call recording on for all calls without the need to invest in new infrastructure.
Unlimited Call Concurrency
- Voyant SIP Trunking allows for virtually unlimited call concurrency.
- No need to worry if the trunk group has enough capacity. (Note: We limit an account to three calls per second by default.)
- No need to pay a monthly premium for call sessions like traditional SIP trunking providers. No need to pay a monthly premium for call sessions like traditional SIP trunking providers. Automatically scale up or down with call volume as needed, which means you’re only paying for what you use.